23 December, 2011

Some Baking and Sewing

 All the Christmas baking is now finished. The other day I made six batches of biscuits. Three of Anzacs and three of choc chip. Prior to that I had baked three batches of almond bread.
All are now bagged in nice Christmas cellophane bags and are waiting under the tree to be given out.
Yesterday I thought I'd make Mitchell a holder for his mobile phone. He chose black and white of course. I made one for my new phone but I have to wait until Christmas day to get mine! They whipped up very quickly. I used this cute mushroom fabric that I just had to buy. The colour isn't showing up very well. It's so much nicer and not quite as red. Austin's been through my stash and chosen fabrics for his cover.
 
Off now to the work BBQ. Housework's all done so I can just sit and relax. Of course I'll take some stitching with me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a lovely time at the BBQ Christine and love the yummy baking and awesome projects,well done.

Leanne said...

Your phone covers look great and those biscuits looks so yummy. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Maria said...

Oh those biccies look so yummy. Anzacs are my DH favorite.
Hope you enjoyed your BBQ.

Oh only two more sleeps and we open our Sacks!!!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

O...if only I lived close...I'd be over "stealing" some of your tasty-yummies! =)

I'm still not ready...but, kinda gettin there.

Great stitchie idea too!

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

Oh, these cookies look so good! Wish I was one of the lucky recipients! Merry Christmas to you!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Yummy looking cookies..and those cell holders are great!