16 March, 2013

Show and Tell!

 
I haven't shown anything for a while but I have been sewing. I've made this table runner for a friend's special birthday. 
 
I used a charm pack of La Belle Fluer by French General. The photos just don't show how gorgeous the fabrics are!
I've also made two shoe bags for the present box.
There's more sewing to come but you'll have to wait 
a little longer for those.

Thank you to everyone who voted for my cushions in the Quilting Gallery's Quilter's Show and Tell. I ended up with 75 points (61 votes plus 14 bonus points from the guest judges). I think I ended up equal 8th out of 58 cushions that were submitted!

15 comments:

Maria said...

I am sure your friend will love her table runner..
Gorgeous shoe bags too.
congrate on being 8th with your lovely cushions...

Anonymous said...

Christine you have been very busy i love it all you have done so well and what a credit to you to come 8th out of 58 thats awesome my friend,well done.xx

Briar Rose said...

Well done Christine, you got my vote, your cushions are gorgeous, and your other work also.
Cheers R.

Rosie said...

Love that runner, such great colours that you chose for it, I am sure the recipient will love it! The shoe bags are super cute also.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been very busy....gorgeous projects, well done with the cushion,,

marina said...

love all your finishes Christine. the fabric s you have used are really beautiful

Leanne said...

Beautiful projects Christine, the shoe bags are so cute, I think I may just have to make one.

FloS said...

Your gifts are splendid Christine !!
I have voted for you ... I think your cushion should have win ! ;)
Florence

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Beautiful finishes and well done with the cushion, that is a great result. hugs

Fiona said...

The table runner is beautiful.. lovely gift and the shoe bags are such fun... well done with your cushion.... great score...
Hugz

Cheryll said...

WooHoo... congrats on a great effort. I liked your cushion!!!
Lovely "gifts" into the box too and WOW the table runner is gorgeous! Nice work Christine! :)

Noela said...

Lovely finishes Christine. Must make some of those shoe bags soon. Hugs.....

Wendy said...

You have been busy and everything is gorgeous. Love the table runner especially!

Nicky said...

What a beautiful runner Christine, bet your friend will be thrilled with it. Your shoe bags are lovely, very pretty colours........

Tatkis said...

Lovely tablerunner, and both bags are so cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana