29 August, 2014

Quilty Stitches All Stitched!

 
Our Quilty Stitches Sampler Along has come to an end. 
It has been great getting back into cross stitch.
 
I have now finished Block 16, the Good Cheer block.
 
Here they all are. Now to give it a wash and a good press.

I had a square shabby frame that I thought I would use but it does nothing at all for the stitching, so I'll have to go looking for a different frame.

Thank you to Corey for this fun stitch a long.
I have really enjoyed stitching along with you. 
You can see some of the other girl's samplers here.

17 comments:

Cheryll said...

It looks wonderful Christine!
Well done and good luck on looking for a frame to suit. :)

marina said...

beautiful Chrisine! well done on finishing your sampler.

Jo said...

It does look great. Yes it does need a special frame

Anonymous said...

Well done Christine I love it and I have so enjoyed watching it grow,awesome finish my friend.xx

Maria said...

The block looks great with all your fabulous others. Look forward to seeing it framed...
Must download last block.
I am unpicking again. grrrrr!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

It looks wonderful x

Susan said...

Lovely work rechristened. That last red one is my favourite.

Wendy said...

It looks great! Well done for keeping up since the very beginning

Cheryl said...

You've done a beautiful job Christine - it's gorgeous

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lovely job Chistine - it needs just the perfect frame.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Gorgeous!!

Karen said...

Well done keeping up with this. Looks great!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Oh Wow...it has come up fantastic...well done...

Sisbabestitches said...

Oh wow you have finished! It looks fabulous, Christine :) I didn't realise it is okay to wash that fabric? How do you, if you don't mind me asking (and seeming clueless, lol)?

Anthea said...

Yay Christine, it looks wonderful, well done.
I'm sure you'll find a good frame for it.

Good luck not getting too many grey hairs while you adjust to Mitchell's new independence, LOL!

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

Hi Christine,
how cute is that!
Really lovely and this Sampler don't need any quilting ☺
Bente

Amy said...

Your sampler is simply beautiful! Love the bright colors you chose.