18 June, 2016

Friday Night Sew-In

 I got an early start to FNSI at Helen's for a sit and sew morning with Mel and Kaye. I worked on my Gentle Domesticity block by Jenny. We had friends over for tea so there wasn't any more stitching done last night.
Today I went to NOTYQ for our Guild meeting and managed to get a bit more stitching done on my block.
There were no scones but Mel and I both enjoyed 
one of Barbie's delicious butterfly cakes. 
You have to be quick or you miss out!
Thanks to Wendy for hosting us at FNSI.

12 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Christine,

I do love that stitchery design, gosh having cakes like that will entice the ladies to patchwork.

Have a great Sunday.

Happy days.
Bev.

Karen S said...

Lovely stitching and delicious cakes!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Cute little piece - it's about enjoying the time with thread and friends and not a race. Enjoy

Christine B said...

Your block is looking lovely Christine and the cake looks scrummy too! Christine x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun on two days in a row. Your stitchery is coming along so nicely!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely stitching Christine. Butterfly cakes...a favourite with me x

Baa. xxx said...

Your block is looking great - love the colours.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely stitching

Rike Busch said...

A wonderful stitching! Like to see more of it.
Greetings from Germany,
Rike

Karen's Korner said...

Such a pretty stitchery.

Anthea said...

Oh I never find joy in my wash piles, Christine! LOL! It's a lovely design from Jenny, & I do love your colours of thread.
Such pretty cups for your tea.
x

donna said...

Beautiful stitching.
Hugs
donna