15 June, 2016

Kitchen Kapers!

Yesterday was opening day for our
 Kitchen Kapers swap with the No Fuss Swappers
We had to send our partners a tea towel, cookie cutter, spatula, recipe card with a favourite recipe
 and a baked cookie.
 
These are the lovely gifts I received from Sandi from Forevermoore. The tea towel is so pretty. I'm thinking I may make myself an apron with it. The recipe is for Yummy Bailey's Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls. I know someone in this household who will love those!
I sent my gifts to Jan from Little Red Hen. Jan and I were swap partners a few years ago when I first started swapping. It was a colour swap and I remembered that Jan liked green. I had some lovely fabric with different food borders and couldn't decide which one to use. When I found the mushroom cookie cutter I decided to use the mushroom one to match. I know, not everyone matches their
 tea towels with cookie cutters! 

The recipe I sent Jan was for my Choc Chip biscuits. I baked an extra large ANZAC biscuit hoping it would travel better and arrive in one piece, which it did. 

Thank you to Sandi, Teresa, Helen and Nor for organising this fun swap. The next one is a Claytons Christmas!

13 comments:

Elyte said...

What a lovely idea for a swap. The gifts are pretty and practical. Love the mushroom theme.

Barbie G said...

Baileys/Tim Tam balls ......yum - U could make for NOTY meeting this Sat 18th, I'll look out for them...swap ya for one of my patty cakes ???

Ondrea said...

Great idea and lovely gifts.

Melody said...

Lovely presents in and out.

Baa. xxx said...

Great swap. both the tea-towels are great. Clever to make it match the cookie cutter. It would be fun to make an apron out of it. Baileys Tim Tam balls sounds very yummy.

Cheryl said...

A fun swap Christine. You certainly found an unusual oookie cutter and a perfect match to your tea towel. Yummy recipes too

Maria said...

Oh the tea towel will definitely make a gorgeous apron...
Such a lovely tea towels and Mushie cookie cutter you sent to Jan along with other gifts....

Kaisievic said...

Lovely swap items both sent and received. Great idea re making your tea towel into an apron - I may steal that!

Sandi said...

Glad you like you gifts - I love the apron idea..make sure you take a photo of it when you finish it...xxx

Anthea said...

Oh, beautiful swaps both sent & received, Christine! I love your idea of pairing the mushrooms... & you style your pics so dainty!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,wow such lovely gifts sent and received it was such a fun swap :)

Karen S said...

Lots of fun. Both bundles of gifts are great!

kiwikid said...

Wonderful swaps Chrisyine, great idea to theme the tea towel and cutter.