16 September, 2017

Friday Night Sew-In

Last night I did some more stitching on my sewing caddy. Hopefully, by the end of today I might have all 
the stitching complete. All the boys left early this morning to go the NFL Division 2 Grand Finals. 
Three matches, so they won't get home until 6pm! 
That means there's only Molly and myself home all day.
It also means I can binge watch When Calls the Heart on Netflix. I came across this series and am really enjoying it. It is set in the early 1900's in a coal mining town in Canada.
 Thank you to Wendy for being such a lovely hostess. 
You can see what everyone else got up to here.

Well, the washing is all finished, so it's time to 
head to my spot on the couch!
Have a lovely weekend everyone.


18 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So nice...need to check that show out❤️❤️❤️❤️

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Very cute Christine and what a treat to have the house to yourself.

Deb R said...

a lovely stitchery!

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Your sewing is coming along nicely. Enjoy the series I have watched it and enjoyed it very much. Enjoy.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Nice to have some girl tv time and stitching too!

Karen's Korner said...

It is nice to have "me time" every now and again. Lovely work.

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

I love your stitchery, it's beautiful :)

kiwikid said...

Your work on your sewing caddy is beautiful Christine. So nice to have some time to do what you like to do. Hope you enjoyed the series.

Susan said...

Hope you had a fun time with no one else around and lots of sewing & TV time.

retdairyqueen said...

Your stitching is looking good
Hope you got to watch your show

Anne Ida said...

Lovely stithery! Enjoy your peace and quiet :-)

Susie H said...

Love your sewing caddy ... especially the kitty! Might have to check on that Netflix series. Haven't heard of it before but I love "good company"!

Anthea said...

The caddy stitching is looking great Christine... Oh I must resist getting netflix, I'd never get anything done because I'd be watching watching watching, LOL

Karen S said...

Your caddy is coming along nicely. Hope you enjoyed your day!

Janet said...

Your stitchery is coming along! Lucky you. My hubby is going away on Wednesday for four days. I can't wait!

Ondrea said...

LOL I finished the 3 seasons of that series last week. So good. LOve that project.

Maria said...

Hope you got the pretty stitching done while watching your show...

Baa. xxx said...

Hannah introduced me to this series. We both like it.