16 March, 2018

Folded Stars - No Sewing Required!

A tutorial to make these folded stars came up on my Facebook 
timeline a little while ago and I decided to give them a go. 

After watching the video slowly step by step, I managed to make one. 
The second one didn't take me nearly as much time as the first one did. 
I'm sure the more you do, the quicker you get. 

Now to decide what to do with them.
I might make more and turn them into bunting.

If you would like to try making them too, you can find the tutorial here

7 comments:

Helen said...

They look great and thanks for the link....

kiwikid said...

They look fantsatic Christine..off to check out the link.

Jo said...

We mad early them with Xmas fabric for our tree. Great little gifts to post too.

Karen said...

Cute! Bunting sounds fun!

Karen S said...

They are lovely. Looking like Easter to me.

Kaisievic said...

These are very cute, Christine, thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

Pretty folded stars.. What did you do with them ????