01 May, 2018

April OPAM

 My mojo is still going walkabout so no finishes for me this month.
But I have been doing bits and pieces.
I have stitched a lot of the binding down on my double wedding ring quilt.  
Just one and a bit sides to go.
 Did a little stitching while Nelson and Rex were at dog obedience.
I've also been having a play with these.
Some lovely brights (out of my comfort zone again!)
for a new baby due later in the year.
 It also gets a bit squashy with cheeky Rex always wanting to sit on my lap!
Thanks to Peg and Kris organising OPAM. 

9 comments:

Sharm said...

Oh Christine, your wedding ring quilt looks fantastic - it really is quite stunning - well done!

Julie said...

That wedding ring quilt sure does look amazing Christine .. lots of work in that gorgeous piece!!

Karen S said...

Keep at it. Sometimes our brains need a holiday too.

Lin said...

Your DWR is looking gorgeous - I love the quilting. xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Truly spectacular 𗀃𗀃𗀃

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Stunning quilt, simply beautiful. Laughing at you sitting whilst the dogs do obedience, in ours you have to do it with them. Laps are for pets not stitching - I am sure all pets think this. :)

kiwikid said...

Oh look at that gorgeous face!!! Your wedding ring quilt is looking amazing, not far to go on the binding now. Always good to have stitching when you are waiting somewhere.

Maria said...

I hear you re the mojo. Even though I'm sewing can't say I'm really enjoying it...
Wedding Ring Quilt nearly done.
I LOVE your happy fabric squares. Will be a great baby quilt...
Hello Rex !!!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Your double wedding ring quilt is gorgeous, love the blue binding just perfect. Aw, how could you ever say no to that face even if it is a bit squashy...too cute!