01 May, 2020

One Project A Month

That's what I signed up for 
It's now May and how many projects have I finished this year? None!
This is the first time ever I have gone this far with no finishes.
 I have been working on projects but nothing completed. 
Yesterday I basted these for two new baby quilts. 
I am once again doing these quilt-as-you-go. So hopefully by the end 
of May I'll have at least one of these finished. Still trying to find my mojo.
 It appears every now and then but goes away.
Thanks to Kris for running OPAM. 
With a bit of luck I'll be adding a "1" to the list in my side bar.

8 comments:

Cheryll said...

These are "strange" times.... in more ways than one ...
Hang in there...xox

Karen S said...

Not everything goes to plan. The baby quilt colours look lovely. Good luck.

kiwikid said...

Sometimes we get lots done and other times we don't, such is life. You have had things happening in life, so I am sure your sewing motivation will return when you have the time for it. Great fabric for the baby quilts.

Maria said...

Maybe you just needed a long break from sewing.
Hope you do enjoy making the baby quilts in the lovely fabrics..

Ondrea said...

Mojo comes and goes with most of us. Sometimes we have other things going on and it is hard to get motivated. You may find that once you start you will be on a roll.

retdairyqueen said...

You will get there
Stay well

Christine B said...

Just so long as you are keeping well Christine. Mojo comes and goes for all of us! Have a good weekend. Hugs Christine xx

Susan said...

some progress is better than none - your mojo will come back some time!