I've had nine finishes for July.
Baby Darcie's quilt.
My scissor holder and fob.
As with most people, I have made some masks.
I finally found some elastic in my stash while moving things.
I knew I had some but had no idea where it was and you
couldn't buy any as everyone was out of stock.
I've managed to get some more now.
This is the inside. The outer is black.
I liked the pattern I used so made more.
The first three are the inside again and they are navy outside.
Mine is the floral one but I used plain for the lining!
Noel and Nelson's have the elastic that goes around the
back of their heads instead of around their ears.
They have found them better for having them on for
longer periods. Nelson's work mate really liked his
and has asked me to make one for him!
A lady at Austin's work had already made one for him
and had used shoe laces for the straps
so I changed them to the head elastic too.
I found for myself and Paris we needed half way between
the adult and child's size. This one is for Paris using the medium size.
The sewing room move is slowly coming along.
I stopped to make the masks. It is lovely sewing looking
out the window whereas I always had my back to it.
Thanks to Kris for keeping us inspired.