08 August, 2020

Softies and FNWF

Last night I finished my two soft toys for two special little girls 
for their birthdays. The doll is for now 4 year old Thea
 and the cat Billie's for her first birthday.
Hope it's not too long before I can see them to give their gifts.
I gave Thea's doll red hair like Auntie Christine's! LOL!
 
It was a bit of a learning curb making these but 
I'll know what to do next time to make it easier. 
Even with the hiccups, I enjoyed making them.
Thanks to the lovely Chez for hosting us.

15 comments:

Maria said...

Great job Aunty Christine. Both the doll and kitty are very cute and I think Thea and Billie will love them.
Stay well and safe... 🤗

Michelle Ridgway said...

Aww very cute gifts. They are sure to be a hit and treasured x

Christine B said...

They are adorable Christine and I am sure the little girls who are about to receive them will love them to pieces! Have a great weekend! Christine xx

Helen said...

Very cute well done, im sure they will become their favourite dolls.

Cheryll said...

Your little mini's are gorgeous & will be loved I'm sure.
Thanks for stopping in for FNwF again...xox

Fiona said...

lovely softies.... they will be much loved I'm sure...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Beautiful softies Christine, I am sure the children will love them.

Karen's Korner said...

How cute are they!!!!!!

Ondrea said...

Very cute! Well done. I have a great niece called Thea.

Sharon Kwilter said...

Those dolls are adorable. Well done!

ButterZ said...

I think you have done a wonderful job. Any child will love them.

Julie said...

They both turned out so cute & gorgeous Christine. The wee girls will be thrilled with them I am sure.

Karen S said...

Delightful gifts. Lots of fun to be had playing with them.

Raewyn said...

Gorgeous softies - they will make delightful gifts. Good to read you are enjoying your new sewing room :-)

Jindi's Cottage said...

They are so cute...the little girls are going to love them...