05 March, 2022

Friday Night With Friends

 
Last night decided to start a new project just because I can!
My Christmas Jewel decoration. 
It was one of the projects I got in the Tilda Christmas 
Mystery Box from Dawn at Kitty Rose Cottage.
The fabric on my left is my favourite!
Doing the prep work.
Prep all done.
Time to start sewing it together.
I got the first two sides stitched together last night. 
With a bit of luck I'll finish it today.
Thanks to Chez from Gone Stitchin' for hosting us last night.
You can see what others got up to here.
 

13 comments:

Jeanette said...

Lovely project to work on. Look forward to seeing it finished. Hugs, xx

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

What a sweet project! Would make great Christmas pressies.. xx

Maria said...

Perfect project to work on for FnwFs.
Hope you got it finished today.

Karen's Korner said...

It is always exciting starting a new project.

Fiona said...

fun to have a new project to play with... looks a fun design
Hugz

Sharon Kwilter said...

What a nice gift. I look forward to seeing the finished ornament.

Julie said...

What a lovely project Christine ... those mystery kit boxes are such a great idea & often make us create things we normally would not be doing. xx

kiwikid said...

Lovely fabric and project Christine.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It's really sweet fabric and I loved that you decided to start a new project, just because you could. You're getting your Christmas sewing started early :)

Lin said...

Looking good! xx

Christine B said...

You made great progress Christine and it is looking lovely. Hugs Christine xx

Radka said...

It is always great starting a new project :-)

Karen S said...

Looks very interesting. Lovely fabrics of course!