10 August, 2010

More of the retreat

I got some photos from the lovely Jennifer from the retreat. Here is our table with all our supplies (sewing, lollies, chips, more lollies).
It was a lovely room to sit and sew. This is the view out the window.
As I said in my earlier post, my aim was to get the next 4 rings together over the weekend. Well, I almost made it. I only had 2 more lines of sewing but unfortunately it was time to head home.
We all collected lots of goodies over the weekend. I was very good and only bought some beautiful hand dyed "Cottage Garden Threads". Although I also came home with 7 fat quarters, a block holder, finger presser, chalk marker, cotton, sewing machine needles thanks to the wonderful NOTYQ retreat committee!

Libby had made each of our little group a lovely pen/pencil holder.
And Vivienne gave each of us a funny egg cup (excuse the rudey bottom!) with some pins.
Another retreat over. Can't wait for the next one!

4 comments:

Khris said...

OMG I so love that egg cup. I dont suppose you can tell me where I can get them from? Hugs Khris

Jennifer said...

Fantastic weekend, you achieved so much - well done. Cheers Jennifer

Bev C said...

Hello Christine, your weekend sounds like you had a great time and you managed to get quite a bit done,love the wedding ring quilt.Those cottage garden threads are beautiful,happy stitching with those.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Libster said...

was a great weekend, I will have to take a pic of my egg cup and put it on my blog... madeline says Im like the ever ready rabbit lol (I take that as a big complement) :D