18 August, 2010

Seeking Fabric

Can anyone help me? I've decided I need to add another row to my double wedding ring quilt. But I'm short of this red fabric by about 5 small pieces of the melon. As it's the only red fabric in the quilt it will look a little out of place with the row only having 4 red pieces (I've already got them cut out).

It is from the Maywood Studio range. It was possibly called "makin' conversation" (the first part of the word has been cut off the little piece I have). It is red with Alice in Wonderland characters on it. It was bought in Minneapolis, USA about 11 years ago.

Do you have any in your stash and may be able to help me out?

Did you know there is a website called "Missing Fabric"? This is a site where you can list fabrics you're after. And just maybe, someone may have what you need. I've also listed this fabric there.

If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it. I happy to cover costs.

Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Bev C said...

Hello Christine, good luck, I am sure someone will have some tucked away in there stash. Love the meat pies,nothing like homemade.
Have a great day.
Bev.xoxo