02 August, 2011

A Parcel!

I had a trip to the post office yesterday as there was a parcel for me to pick up. I wasn't home when they tried to deliver it. I was given this big box!
This is what was inside.
I was lucky enough to win a Go! Baby and three dies of my choice on Cara's blog (Me? A Mom?). When Cara emailed me, I just couldn't believe I had won. It arrived only 10 days after my win. How's that for service!

Thank you Cara. I'm looking forward to having a chance to have a play!

Only 3 more sleeps and I'm off on our Quilting Guild's
yearly retreat. Can't wait!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done Christine ,you would have to be the luckiest person i know when it comes to giveaways,enjoy and i look forward to seeing your projects.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lucky you....please let me know what you think of them...have fun on your retreat....

QueenB said...

lucky you can I come over to play?????? ENjoy it.

Maria said...

Oh Christine how lucky are you!!!!
Did you get a 1" Hexie die???? I could send you some of my scraps to play with, LOL

Enjoy your retreat. They are such fun.

Jo in TAS said...

Lucky You! Still can't believe you won it! Have fun playing
Cheers
Jo

Anonymous said...

Hello Christine, congratulations on your win...you will love it...Warm Regards, Lyn

Seams Sew Together said...

Congratulations!! how lucky are you, have fun with your new toy.

Vicki ♥ said...

How lucky are you!! Its so good to hear of someone we know that won it. Congrats Christine and have lots of fun with it. Hugs Vicki x