04 August, 2011

A Surprise Delivery!

I just got a lovely surprise. The postie just delivered a package. Inside were all these lovely goodies for me from Julie (Jewells). We both signed up for Maree's 2011 RAK (Random Act of Kindness).There were some lovely buttons. A sewing kit cookie cutter set. A gorgeous pin cushion (you can never have too many pin cushions!). Herb garden labels made out of old spoons. A name tag and a tissue packet cover. A teddy bear kit and the most devine smelling soap.

Thank you Julie. I will certainly enjoy my goodies!

Well, I'm off to pack for tomorrow's retreat. Now what do I need - lollies, sewing, lollies, clothes, chips, and not forgetting more lollies!

4 comments:

Maria said...

It just blows my mind all the gorgeous goodies you are lucky to receive Christine.

Oh don't forget the WINE !!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely gifts, had to laugh tho when I saw the tissue packet cover as it is one I made and gave away on October last year, made many and can't remember who got it but it looks like it ended up at your place.

Funny.... you can see it on my post here

Tuesday October 26 2010

enjoy the goodies
Christine

Bev C said...

Wow you received some lovely gifts,enjoy your sewing time.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Michele Crawford said...

Hi,
Love the Sewing Kit Cookie Cutters, and would love to know the manufacturer information so I can order them for my site! Thank you for your help!

Piece,
Michele Crawford
Flower Box Quilts