30 November, 2014

Christmas Decorating Today!

 Nelson with his helper, Molly.
 Just to show I was helping too!
 Molly getting into the spirit of it.
 But not for long!
 Lots of new Christmas things this year.
 My Blogging Friends Christmas tree
has a couple of new additions.
I should have put the tree lights on for you.
 Christmas mini quilts. Three new ones for this Christmas.
It's lovely to now be able to put out the gorgeous Christmas gifts I received in swaps this year. 
My Christmas in July from Michell (Michell's Place).
The little reindeer.
Let It Snow hanging.
The third new one is my Making Spirits Bright.
 Karen (Sunburnt Quilts) made me the gorgeous 
snowman and penguin in our Tilda Swap. 
These two have been sitting in my cabinet in the sewing room, patiently waiting to come out!
 I can finally put out my gorgeous table runner 
Keryn (Christmas Creations) made for our Spotty Swap.

Now to put up the outside lights. 
I think I'll leave that until tomorrow.

18 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous decos so many treasures..

Karen S said...

You have been very busy. You have a wonderful collection of gorgeous decorations for Christmas. Lovely to see the family involved, too.

KERYN B said...

Christine it all looks wonderful - that Molly is a great helper.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

It all looks just lovely Christine!

Anthea said...

Wow, your house has become a Christmas haven, Christine!
It looks fab, I love it, especially the wall hangings...

Maria said...

It's great getting all your Christmas decorations up. Fabulous helper there too. Lots of gorgeous swap gifts and nice minis. I'll do mine this week.

Helen said...

Beautiful decoration it all looks fabulous !!

Sharm said...

It just looks fabulous Christine, and I love all that stitchery and lovely work in so many spots in your home. I'll be making a start on Christmas decs here today..... I hope :)

Fiona said...

looks lovely and so nice to have special ones from the bloggy friends.
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,wow I am loving the show and tell,lots of beautiful Stitcheries and how lovely does Keryns table runner look on your table,Thankyou for sharing your lovely home in Xmas mode,enjoy your day my friend.xx

Tarnyia said...

Love all your Chrissy decorations, especially all your gifted ones from friends, Your mini collection is wonderful. We haven't start our decorating yet, must get onto it this coming week... we also have a "Baby-Q" to get organised for this next weekend xxx

Show and Tell said...

Happy first of December....Your house looks very festive indeed.... I had fun doing the same thing on the weekend x

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love all your Christmas treasures...it is lovely to look at them all. I am pinching your bloggy friends Christmas tree idea...love it and they deserve special attention xx

Susan said...

Decorating is hard work, but worth it. My helpers didn't last long either.

Jo said...

You have lots of mini quilts up there. Beautiful

Gina E. said...

OMG are you sure you've got enough walls???

FloS said...

What a beautiful decoration !!
Florence

retdairyqueen said...

Your house must look just lovely with all that Christmas beauty
Love the idea of the Blogger Chrissy tree