25 November, 2014

What Came Home With Me From Mill Rose Cottage!

I've had so much news to tell you that I hadn't had a chance to show you what I brought home from our 
Mill Rosie Friends Get Together.

After all the swapping, re-swapping and swapping again,
I came home with gifts from Anne (Barb's sister).
Out of the 19 of us, there were 4 Anne's!
A brooch and a hanging cone (I think that's what you
call them) filled with yummy chocolate.
How gorgeous is this Santa brooch!
Shez spoilt me with these gorgeous gifts. Look at that beautiful Christmas keepsake pin cushion. Santa's tummy and pom pom lights up and changes colour! It's a bit hard to see but the gold is a cute elephant purse that Shez brought back from her recent trip to Thailand.
Barb also spoilt me with these gorgeous goodies. A crocheted doily, candle, mini cushion, mug and some coffee sachets. I just love the pretty crocheted doily. And there's more choccies in the hanging cone too.
I'm very lucky to have one of Chez' little bonnet girl
needle cases. The wooden pin cushion was made
by her brother and some more lollies.
Lucky I have helpers to eat all these sweeties with me!
Look at this gift tree from Mel. What a clever idea.
I have two more ornaments to add to my Bloggy Friends Christmas Tree. Thank you Tania and Helen. Barb had been baking and there was also a little bag of yummy things from Marg. O'faigh had some lucky dips and I received a decorated pine cone. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.
Two little purchases. Some of the hard to find
Cottage Garden Threads "Mistletoe"
and spotty fabric for stitchery backgrounds.

Thank you to everyone and thank you for another
wonderful day at Mill Rose Cottage.

16 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

So many goodies!! I think it is wonderful that all your ladies get together.

KERYN B said...

Boy you nearly needed they trailer to get all that loot home..

kiwikid said...

Some beautiful goodies Christine!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine it was a wonderful day and love all your goodies,the Xmas brooch is gorgeous,love the bling bling that's on it,hope you have a lovely day my friend.xx

Helen said...

Wow it was a great day and so much fun, you certainly got lots of beautiful presents. I am pleased you like the ornament I made for you I usually make them in white but thought gold was a nice change :)

Kaisievic said...

It looks to me like Christmas came early to you, this year. Lovely, lovely loot!

Jo said...

What a great selection of goodies. I still haven't taken photos of mine yet.....

Bev C said...

Hello Christine,

That's what you call a Mill Rose Christmas. Such lovely gifts given with love, enjoy.

Happy days.
Bev.

Melody said...

Fabulous goodies, Christine.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Blessings indeed! How lovely!

Michelle Ridgway said...

My goodness. Santa's elves were definitely at Millrose!!! Such lovely gifts Christine. Enjoy them all xx

Karen S said...

Gosh. You needed a truck to bring home all your lovely goodies!

Susan said...

Lovely goodies. A talented group.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh my ..,,,goodness you were spoilt xx

Anthea said...

Um, was it Christmas already?!
Golly Christine, all those goodies are gorgeous...

FloS said...

Waow ! waow ! waow !! no more to say !
Florence