19 December, 2014

A Stitching Day and FNSI!

 Today I'm off on a Stitching Day with Melody 
and some of the other lovely ladies from NOTYQ 
at the Patchwork Teahouse in Warburton.
We'll be having some of these! Mel tells me the lunch is always delicious and then there's cake for afternoon tea! 
Don't think I'll need dinner tonight!
Maybe there will also be a little shopping! 
I may even get some stitching done!
Then the stitching will carry on with Wendy and the girls for Friday Night Sew-In. I've got the almond bread all ready. 
You can sign up with Wendy here.

10 comments:

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Looks like a lovely shop. Hope you had a great day.

Noela said...

Have a wonderful day Christine. See you tonight, looking forward to the almond bread. Hugs......

Anonymous said...

Wow it all looks wonderful Christine,you and Mel have lots of fun and I bet I know what you will have for morning tea,lol,see you tonight.xx

Helen said...

Have an awesome day Christine :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh you are lucky girls...enjoy! I love that shop x

Dawn said...

Lucky ladies, I have just made a time to get down to the Teahouse in January with my sewing buddies and we are all looking forward to it. Have a great time and buy up big !!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Looks like a fun day will be had.

Karen S said...

It is always a great day at the teahouse!

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me Christine. Bet you had fun

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I'm sure you girls had a fabulous day!! It's hard not be a little green with envy. :-) hope we see photos! :-)