27 December, 2014

Santa Sack Swap For Maria

 Now to show you what I made for Maria.
I had some lovely Christmas fairy fabric 
which I used to decorate Maria's sack.
I also used the same fairies to decorate 
an apron and matching tea towel.
 
 Two decorations.
 Some Anni Downs Christmas fabric, matching DMC threads and a mini kit in a tin.
 A table topper with a candle.
 A nativity mini quilt.
 I really enjoyed putting Maria's sack together.
Well, that's our Santa Sack Swap over for another year!

Thanks again to our wonderful Swap Mama, Chez.

10 comments:

Jo said...

What a good range of gifts you made. I love the gifts you received from your last post too. Everyone is happy with all their swaps

Chookyblue...... said...

Merry Christmas..............lovely gifts for Maria............

Simone Harding said...

Merry Christmas Christine. The parcel you gave is great. Lots of goodies there

Karen S said...

The gifts you made are lovely. Beautiful work. They will be enjoyed.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lucky Maria you have made some awesome gifts x

FloS said...

This was a wonderful swap with so many lovely gifts !!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas dear Christine !!
Florence

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,wow awesome gifts you have made for Maria,well done on a beautiful swap my friend.xx

Maria said...

Both Maria and you made beautiful Christmas gifts for thenSanta Sack swap....enjoy them..

Maria said...

I'm so thrilled with my gifts; thank you so much Christine! Happy New Year! Xx

Jindi's Cottage said...

Gorgeous gifts for Maria...