28 June, 2017

Mitchell's 21st - "The Party"

 
 Now I've recovered from Mitchell's party (it was on the 17th), I thought I'd share some photos. 
We hired this gorgeous old hall in Plenty.
 I had to take a photo of this poster from the Grand Opening Ball in 1931. As you know, I love old things and the hall was an old fashioned country hall.
All set and ready to go. Just waiting for the guests to arrive.
My nephew's wife, Seana made the cake. It was delicious.
 
 Speech time!
 There was some entertainment organised by some of Mitchell's friends. Here he is waiting. 
I won't make you suffer any of the photos!
 Instead of having Mitchell's friends sign a 21st book, 
he wanted them to sign canvases. 
He is going to put them up on his wall.
 
 The obligatory family shot! 
 Party time!

 
His mate, Dale, organised stubby holders designed especially for Mitchell's 21st. 
 And all too soon it was over!
 Luckily, we were able to go back in the morning to clean up. There wasn't really much to do. Just get the balloons 
down and mop the floors.

It was a wonderful night and I think Mitchell 
and his friends really enjoyed themselves.

6 comments:

Jo said...

So good to see them all having fun. Start planning the next one

Maria said...

A wonderful evening was had by all especially the party boy..
Cake 🎂 looks delicious 😋
Some memorable gifts for Mitchell to keep.

Helen said...

Looks like a great night had by all.

Baa. xxx said...

What fun! The cake looks great! I bet everyone had a fab time!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

The best type of memories ❤️❤️❤️

Kaisievic said...

It looks like you had a fabulous night - I am sure that Mitchell loved every minute of it.