05 September, 2020

Friday Night With Friends

I got an early start to FNWF as I had finished all my chores 
thanks to Austin, who had an RDO,  insisting on doing
 the vacuuming for me. What a wonderful son!
I started off with some prep work for a swap 
I am doing with the Tilda Lover's Club on Facebook.
Then I settled down on the couch last night and did a 
little stitching while watching a movie. 
As it's a surprise, I can only give you a little peep!
Thank you to the lovely Chez for hosting us.

Well, I'm off to my sewing room to work on the project.
I'll give you a tour of my new room tomorrow.

12 comments:

marina said...

Very pretty Tilda fabrics!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely Tildas! Secret sewing is always fun x

Cheryll said...

OOOhhh pretty Tilda... & a surprise too...
Looking forward to seeing it in the future...xox

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Pretty fabrics and bits & bobs.

Karen's Korner said...

Nice to have a "helper". Looking forward to the "tour".

Lin said...

Great to have help with the housework - pretty fabrics. xx

Helen said...

Pretty tilda fabrics.

Maria said...

Austin is a lovely son helping his Mum but was there a motive? Haha!
Pretty Tilda fabrics you are making your swap gift out of.
Be great to have a. Tour of the new sewing room.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

How nice to get some help with the housework! Happy Sewing!

kiwikid said...

You have some lovely fabrics there Christine.

Christine B said...

Pretty fabrics and stitching... looking forward to seeing more of that! What a lovely son! Have a lovely weekend! Christine xx

Susie H said...

Beautiful fabrics and I also enjoyed the tour of your sewing room. That doll is so precious! I love the look on her face, she made me laugh right then & there. Have a great week!