08 February, 2016

A Lovely Gift From Melody

 I just realised I hadn't shared the lovely gift 
that I received from Mel.
A lovely recipe book to add all my favourite recipes. 
Two more Tilda fabrics to add to my collection, 
a lovely pen and a wooden tag.

The book is like the one Jenny shared with us a little while ago. Now I have one of my own. I'll be able to start writing down all the favourite recipes Noel and the boys like. 
Maybe one day the boys will want a copy of the 
recipes when they leave home.

Thank you so much Mel.

12 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

You're all set now! Lovely Christine x

Baa. xxx said...

Old recipes and new - and what a lovely book to store them in - yippee!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful gift there Christine.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I'm sure they will, Christine, and also your future DILs. :-)

Bev C said...

Hello Christine,

Melody has given you a most useful gifts. I love recipe books and purchased a new one yesterday. Enjoy.

Happy days.
Bev.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous gifts xxx

Christine B said...

What a beautiful gift Christine! It will be fun to write up all your favourite recipes! Christine x

Elyte said...

A lovely and very thoughtful gift.

Melody said...

Glad you like it

Fiona said...

thats a lovely way to keep favourite recipes
Hugz

Jo said...

Love to see some of your recipes you put in it

Sew Useful Designs said...

Lovely gifts, Christine! Mel is such a sweetheart - as are you! xoxoxox