12 February, 2016

Swimming Carnival

 Yesterday was another last for Austin. His last Swimming Carnival at school. Meers House's theme was Aussie! Austin went out Wednesday to buy some speedos. I think he quite likes wearing them. And I can't believe that Nelson bought the singlet dress to wear. Oh well, it was only $5 and I'll be able to wear it around the house when I do the housework!
Checking out Austin's abs!
 Meers House. Even Moses was there!
Austin swimming his last race at his last swimming carnival for PVCC. It was Teachers vs House Captains. 
I think he came third.
Nelson didn't swim. Unfortunately he was diagnosed with Shingles last Saturday. Luckily, he hasn't had any pain or itchiness and they are healing up now.


8 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lol! Oh dear! Boys will be boys! They sure were ready for some fun!

Maria said...

LOL Both of the boys looked like they had lots of fun....
Hope Nelson's shingles go soon...

Christine B said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun!! Hope the shingles clears up quickly! Have a lovely weekend! Christine x

Jo said...

Oh what a hoot. That looks like so much fun

Melody said...

Good to see them having lots of fun. Poor Nelson, at least he didn't have the pain.

Bev C said...

Hello Christine,

Your young men certainly live life to the full. I would need Moses to part the water so I could swim a lap. Hope Nelson is feeling better. Shingles is not the best thing to get.

Happy days.
Bev.

Anthea said...

Your son has what I call a 'Top Deck' tan - white body with brown arms & legs!
I hope the shingles heal soon with no probs & never return Christine - I've had them twice & the 2nd time was a true misery

Baa. xxx said...

Ha..ha...what fun! Those boys are too funny!