29 February, 2016

Two Stitching Days In A Row!

  Saturday I headed up to Patch n Quilt in Gisborne 
to catch up with these lovely ladies.
  
There was lots of laughing and chatting.
 Once again we had a swap. This one was a Bird theme.
Once again there was a wonderful selection of gifts.
 I came home with this lovely bag made by Elyte.
Such beautiful appliqueing.
 I made a sewing folder.
 This went home with Jo
I think she got my gift the last time too!

Thanks to everyone for another wonderful get together.
Thanks to Mary too for being a lovely hostess.
We did enjoy those lollies!
 I sent an ornament to Barb for Christmas and unfortunately it arrived broken in the mail. 
So I made Barb another one.
Sunday I was lucky enough to go to another 
stitching day with some other lovely ladies. 
How lucky was I to get two sewing days!
The newest issue of Australian Patchwork and Quilting is out. There is an article on our 2015 NOTYQ Quilt Exhibition.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine it was so good catching up with you my friend,we did have a fantastic day,lots of fun and laughing,it was fantastic that you got to be in the new mag,we have a celebrity amongst us now.
How lovely you got to stitch 2 days in a row.
How lovely you are to replace Barbs decoration,they are so cute,i hope you have a lovely day my friend.xx






Ondrea said...

Such a lovely bunch of talented ladies. All the projects are awesome.

Binsa said...

Great to catch up with all on Saturday some lovely swap projects made regards ofaigh

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a lovely bonus 2 stitching days in a row. Such beautiful birdie gifts everyone made. I shall need your autograph now you little celeb xxx

Jo said...

Yes Christine, I got your Xmas mini.... Lucky me. Very happy with them too. Lucky you to have 2 days stitching with friends

Christine B said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend Christine! Congratulations on being in the magazine.... I will have to look out for that when I receive my digital copy! Have a lovely week! Christine x

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a wonderful two days Christine. Sorry I couldn't go Saturday and missed catching up with you

Fiona said...

What fun for both days.... flitting around - now you need a rest?
Hugz

Elyte said...

It was a fun and very happy day. Hope you enjoy your little bag. I enjoyed making it.

Anthea said...

Two wonderful days - how fab, Christine... always great to spend time with your partners in crime!

marina said...

Quite a social weekend Christine! Lucky you getting that gorgeous bird bag.