29 January, 2017

Feeling Excited!

Noel, Nelson and I are heading off to Sydney this morning.
We will be boarding our home for the next ten days,
the Carnival Spirit.
 We are sailing to New Caledonia and will be visting the
Isle of Pines, Mare, Lifou Isle and Noumea.

Nelson testing out the snorkels to check they don't leak!
I've packed some stitcheries, along with a few hexagons, for when I am sitting by the pool relaxing. No reading by the pool for me! That's in between doing the different activities on board and stopping off on the islands.
I may even indulge in one or more of these!

See you when we get back!
✈🚒🍸🍹

8 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Have an absolutely wonderful time, you three - you deserve a relaxing holiday.

creations.1 said...

How lovely - enjoy and relax!

Elyte said...

Safe travels and have a wonderful time.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

How fantastic have a ball ...πŸ’–

Maria said...

Have the best time all of you....🌺🌴🍹🍺☕️πŸ‹
Love that photo of Nelson smiling with the sorkels and goggles on.🏊. A treasure....

Ondrea said...

OOO have an absolute fun and relaxing time. I bet you don't get any stitching done LOL. If you have one or 2 of those cocktails your stitching could be very interesting hehehe.

The Patch Craft said...

Have a fantastic time.

Jo said...

Have a great time. I love cruising. Enjoy your relaxation time