31 August, 2015

OPAM for August and a Message from Molly

 I had two finishes for August. One was a large finish!
 An apron.
 My 2013 FQS Designer Mystery BOM.
Hi everyone. It's Molly here again.

I would like to say thank you to everyone for their lovely comments and for voting for me in the Pets on Quilts Show. Special thanks to Melody and Shez for putting me on their blogs to let people know I am in the show.
There is still time to vote over at Lily Pad Quilting. The voting closes on Thursday, 3rd September. You can see all the entries here. Don't forget, I am # 43!

Woofy hugs,
Molly
 

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Christine, Great finish to your mystery quilt and I've voted for Molly - Good luck to her, shes a beautiful companion for your quilting

Anonymous said...

Good morning Christine,what lovely finishes for the month,and Miss Molly i hope you did well in Dogs on Quilts,you look so cute.
Hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Fiona said...

your quilt is so lovely... just off to vote..
Hugz

Jo said...

Lovely finishes. Good luck Molly

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Awesome finishes..... Go Molly xxx

Cheryl said...

Lovely finishes Christine, especially that gorgeous quilt. Good luck to Molly

Christine B said...

Great finishes Christine and good luck to Molly!! Christine x

Anthea said...

I hope I'm not too late to vote for Molly girl... Christine, your BOM quilt looks just wonderful, you must be so pleased, gorgeous!

Karen S said...

It looks like pets and children have kept you busy during August. Well done to your son for his award and good luck with the Pets on Quilts voting.

donna said...

You have 2 wonderful finishes. Your quilt is just gorgeous.
Oh I missed voting on your sweet fur baby. Miss Molly looks so sweet.
Hugs
donna

Kaisievic said...

Hi Molly, sorry I missed the voting but I would have totes voted for you if given the chance.

Kaisievic said...

P.S. Gorgeous quilt, Christine.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely quilt what a great finish.