23 August, 2015

Pets On Quilts Show

Hi everyone. It's Molly here.

I just wanted to let you know it's time for the  
2015 Pets on Quilts Show hosted by Jacque (along with Padsworth and DragonDrop) at Lily Pad Quilting
Here I am being Nurse Molly. Dad Noel was a little under the weather and curled up on the couch under Mum's rose quilt. I sneaked up and snuggled up to help him keep warm. That was pretty special as I'm not usually allowed on the quilts.
Checking on the patient!
This is the third Pets on Quilts Show I've been part of. This was 2012 when I was just 12 weeks old. It took quite a while to take a photo as I wouldn't sit still long enough! I even won a prize. It was a magnet with a Red Heeler just like me on it.
The 2013 show. I still look cute, even if I do say so myself.
This was when Ginger was still with us. 
I miss Ginger. I think we were singing here.
For some reason we missed the show last year.

Mum's entered me in the Dogs on Quilts category.

Head over here to join the linky party and check out all the other great pets on quilts. On 27th August you will be able to vote for your favourite one.  Maybe I'll be lucky and win a prize. I'll remind you when it's time to vote.

Woofy hugs, Molly
 xxx

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine love those pics of Molly,lol I will head over and vote for Molly when I get back home tonight

Crafty Tokyo Mama said...

Molly is so smart to know when Dad needs a bit of comforting, or maybe she just took advantage of the opportunity to snuggle with that beautiful rose quilt. ;-) Either way, she is sweet!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, Molly - you have grown into such a lovely young lady. And a wonderful medicine pet (but the glasses make you look too serious sweetie).

Yvonne W said...

Wishing Molly all the best for the Quilt show!

Yvonne W said...

Wishing Molly all the best for the Quilt show!

Brandy said...

Ooo, Molly I love your glasses. And I'm glad you were able to play nurse, we humans need that extra lovin' when we don't feel well. Tell your mom her quilts are beautiful for me will you? Thanks!
~Brandy

Susan said...

You look good in glasses Molly! Good luck.

Ondrea said...

LOL, you have made my day. Great pics.

Baa. xxx said...

Oh Molly you look so adorable on the rose quilt especially in your glasses. Glad to see you keeping the patient warm!

Christine B said...

Hello Molly! I think you have entered some great photographs in the show! Good luck! Hugs Christine x

Dawn said...

Hello Molly, lovely to meet you - I can see you have aged very well in your photos and obviously enjoy your mums quilts. Good luck in the competition

marina said...

Molly is such a beautiful model on your lovely quilts..

Heide said...

What a sweetie! Cuddling with her daddy, awwwww! The previous years photos are great!Hugs, Heide

Kaisievic said...

Very cute!

Dana Gaffney said...

She's wonderful! I'm sure the extra warmth and cuddle helps when someone's not feeling well and that rose quilt is beautiful.

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

Adorable pics! Looks like a real sweetie to take such good care of Noel. Molly has my vote!

legato1958 said...

Molly seems like such a sweetie pie, and so smart! It's so cute to see her enjoying snuggling on your quilts!
Susie

legato1958 said...

Molly seems like such a sweetie pie, and so smart! It's so cute to see her enjoying snuggling on your quilts!
Susie

Melody said...

I adore little Molly so of course I'll be voting for her.

Lara B. said...

Molly is a treasure Christine! I love the photos, especially as she cuddles Noel and sings with Ginger... what a wonderful dog!

Pedal Sew Lightly said...

Mollie is a great quilt model. She is so cute.

Linda said...

Really beautiful photos, I love them all! :)

Jenny of Elefantz said...

How beautiful!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Super cute....xxx

Michele T said...

Cute photo shoot!!! Mollie is a good sport!

Tu-Na Quilts said...

Pawsitively cute.

Sandra Walker said...

AWWW! The singing photo!!! Our old dog, Sasha, used to do that when the kids practised piano. It was a hoot - ha pun not originally intended! You got Molly to wear glasses too! Like my Naala in sunglasses...she looks like she was a bit more okay with it than was Naala... Our fur kids bring such joy and comfort (glad she nursed Noel back to health, with a little fringe benefits for herself there, being allowed on the couch and on a quilt!)

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Simply adorable!! :-)

-Soma

Debi said...

Adorable!

Cath said...

Too sweet for words! I do hope daddy Noel is feeling better after all that TLC!