30 November, 2015

My Vintage Kitchen!

 
 My Vintage Kitchen is finished! I've really enjoyed stitching this hanging and it's going to be for me.
Last year I won a bundle of gorgeous vintage fabrics 
from Donna of Donna's Lavender Nest
The border fabric was one of the fat quarters and I 
knew this would be perfect for my hanging.
 A close-up of the fabric. There's even some recipes. 
Did you notice there's Dishes Men Like!
I used some 1930's fabric for the backing.
A big thank you to Jenny for 
sharing this wonderful hanging with us.

11 comments:

Baa. xxx said...

It looks gorgeous! Perfect material!

Christine B said...

What a lovely finish and I'm pleased you are keeping it to enjoy yourself! Love the fabric choices! Have a lovely week! Christine x

Maria said...

Your Vintage Kitchen looks fabulous on the hanger. Perfect fabrics and its sew nice you are keeping it.
I sent my to Di in the US as a house warming gift...

Dasha said...

Cute! Love the fabric you chose for the border. Where are you going to hang it?

kiwikid said...

Looks fantastic Christine, well done!

Melody said...

Looks fabulous.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Really lovely Christine x

Ondrea said...

Absolutely gorgeous. It is so nice to see all the different ones that have been made.

Cheryl said...

Love it Christine. you've done such a gorgeous job

Anthea said...

It's just lovely Christine - well done, what a fun finish! And made with fabrics from a win add a great feeling too x

Karen S said...

What a great finish. It looks lovely!