10 April, 2010

Come for a trolley ride!

On Wednesday, the boys and I went to Healesville. First we went to Healesville Sanctuary.
Here's Nelson feeding some leaves to a wallaby.
Nelson took this photo of the pelicans!

We had a picnic lunch and then walked around the town. I found this lovely little sewing basket in one of the op shops. A steal at only $6! I've been wanting one to sit next to the treadle machine for ages.
After lunch we went on a trolley ride on the old railway line.
This tunnel is about 120 years old!
This is an eagle's nest along the railway line. It was quite large.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Christine sounds like you had a great time with the boys and your swap. Good to hear about what you have been up to.

manda said...

What fun!!! Nelson took a fabulous pic of those pelicans! I think you may have a budding photographer there...
Great find on the sewing basket!
A trolly ride? Never heard of one before! I've been on the Puffing Billy though. Cool eagles nest! We have a pair of whistling kites that have decided to build a nest nearby! I can't wait to see their babies learning how to fly!